The integrated structure of the module enables the planned and actual figures to always be kept up to date and the companies can be managed in real time. Budget categories can be set up in different hierarchies for different business areas such as "Sales Budget", "Production Budget", "Purchasing Budget", "Investment Budget", "General Expense Budget", "Personnel Budget" and "Financial Budget". The successful integration with other modules makes the planning and reporting process more efficient.
Main features of the module are;
• Creation of sales budget based on material and material group.
• Describing the desired number of exchange rate scenarios and use them in budgets and reporting.
• Defining the beginning of the period and safety stock data and using the production budget.
• Operation of the production budget by defining different bill of materials and route alternatives.
• Including independent needs in the budget while making sales budget estimation.
• Monitoring of production, semi-product and activity budgets on material basis.
• Receiving the vendor and price information of the purchases of the budget, resulting from the operation of the production budget from the data previously defined in the system.
• Automatic creation of personnel budget data in the desired detail taking into account the data in the Human Resources Management module.
• The fixed assets planned in the investment budget are transferred to Asset Management module and used in reporting.
• The distribution of expenses over activities by the distribution schemes in the Cost Centers Accounting module infrastructure and the calculation of unit activity costs based on cost center after defining the expense budgets.
• Defining the approval and authorization mechanism of the budget.
• Transferring of all budget items to the account-level financial budget with posting keys and import templates.
• Budget cost in actual cost detail.
• Consolidation of budgets.
• Quick creation of the revised budget
• Real-time management of overdrawing during actual budget controls.
There are standard reports in the Budget Management module that allow various analyzes:
• Sales budget detailed analysis report
• Detailed analysis report of purchasing budget
• Expenditure budget detailed analysis report
• Investment budget detailed analysis report
• Personnel budget detailed analysis report
• Finance budget detailed analysis report
• Planned/Actual and budget-to-budget comparison for sales budget
• Planned/Actual and budget-to-budget comparison for purchase budget
• Planned/Actual and budget-to-budget comparison for expense budget
• Planned/Actual and budget-to-budget comparison for finance budget
• Summary capacity report
• Unit activity costs report
• Operation costs report
• Budget cash flow report
• Budget balance sheet and income statement
• Budget Cost report
For the planned sales figures in the Budget Management module, actual data or independent needs in the Sales Management module can be used. Production and purchase budget are generated through the Material Requirements Planning and indirectly through the BOM and Routing Management modules. Plan values created within the Budget Management can be taken into consideration in Material Requirements Planning module and can be used in related processes. The values in the credit application in the Finance Accounting module can be used within the budget module and the credit definition of the budget can be made. The development of fixed assets belonging to the investment budget can be monitored in the Asset Management module. If planned budgets for purchase and expense are exceeded, the system warns the users while performing transactions in Purchasing Management and other related modules. The personnel budget can be created by considering the data in the Human Resources Management module. Once the expense budgets have been defined, the distribution of expenditures on the activities through the distribution schemes in the Cost Centers Accounting module infrastructure, calculating the unit activity costs based on the cost center and thus, by the help of the Standard Cost Management module, calculating the budget cost in the actual cost detail can be provided. In addition, a structure that works integrated with the Business Process Management module can be established in order to manage the approval processes through the system. The plan data in the generated budgets can be compared with actual values through integration with the relevant modules and a report infrastructure can be created for deviation analyzes.
The components of the Budget Management module, which are fully integrated into the general system and have a structure in connection with other modules, ensure that calculations, reports, and transactions are performed quickly and accurately.
• Creating a desired number of budgets
• Identifiable authorization and approval process
• Budget category in different hierarchies
• Use of multiple currencies in the budget
• General sales planning based on material groups
• Detailed sales planning based on customers / materials
• Budget entry based on departments
• Production planning in line with sales budget
• Using the Material Requirements Planning module to manage the production budget
• Identifying the sales, production, general expenses, investment, personnel, purchase, and finance budgets.
• Advanced and detailed reporting
• Comparison of planned figures by date range and months
• Creating budget revisions quickly with advanced parametric architecture
• Complete integration with all basic modules
• Detailed cost structure
• Limit overrun management in the processes related to the live budget controls
• Consolidation of budgets