With this module, companies can manage their material stocks based on different formats such as date, quantity, value, location, batch number, status. With this module—which supports the entire supply chain such as sales, purchase, service, maintenance, production and quality assurance—warehouse stocks can be saved by carrying out inventory movements, and the past and current stock status can be examined in detail.
All the inventory movements can be managed through the check tables in the Inventory Management module. Check tables can be configured based on demand with an unlimited number of options. Thus, companies can keep detailed information about each initiated inventory movement and follow developments easily.
BATCH AND SERIAL NUMBERS
With the batch and serial number tracking feature in the module, material movements can be tracked without any issues. This feature allows for trouble-free operation in processes where regular monitoring and traceability are important, such as maintenance and service-related processes or sectors with food, pharmaceuticals, and equipment.
Comprehensive assessments can be done in this module to highlight important information. By using search criteria, instant, up-to-date data about warehouse stocks or warehouse movements can be monitored and categorized according to individual requirements. Additionally, classification can be made by applying ABC-D analysis according to materials, inventory turnover speed and values.
FLEXIBLE STORAGE AND MOBILE USE
The inventory management module can be used to track current inventories and stock types such as available stock, blocked stock, quality stock, reserved stock, revised stock, consignment stock, provided material stock, customer order stock can be tailored to the needs. With Warehouse Management module integration, collection/placement/ transfer operations, barcode inventory receipt/issue/counting operations and container/pallet operations can be easily performed by using mobile data input devices (MDE) or barcode readers.
Records of processes such as sales delivery order, production order and transfer order, which cause the issuance of materials from inventory, are kept in the module. Simultaneous requests from different locations for the same process are prevented. In addition, different processing demands of the same product can be avoided by reservation management. Available and reserved stocks can be tracked and organized instantly.
Viewing detailed stock information is very important in terms of determining batch strategies. With the Inventory Management module, the concept of batch policies and party details can be created in material receipt/issue/ transfer operations related to sales, purchase and production processes. In addition, the batch detail concepts can be generated based on the demand; the detailed information required on the based on the batch can be followed and the inquiry can be made according to this information. In this way, companies can review and organize all past and current records.
CONTAINER / PALLET USE
The Container Tracking System provides easier storage of the products in the logistics processes of the enterprises, and the loading and unloading processes are realized more practically. All processes related to the containers which can be produced according to the needs, can be sold, whose batch sizes can be defined, serial numbers can be defined, and maintenance processes can be followed, can be carried out with the Inventory Management module.
Each inventory movement, average cost, walking weighted average cost, actual cost based on batch / serial number in the module can be costed by selecting one of the accounting types such as FIFO, LIFO. The calculated inventory movement costs are accounted in a practical manner in the Financial Accounting module as well as used in various reports.
In order to find out the cost of inventory movements, data is taken from many modules, mainly Base Data Management, Production Management, Purchase Management, Invoice Verification and Sales Management. With this accurate and thorough integration of data, inventory costs are accurately calculated. Errors that can be caused by verification reports before and after costs are minimized.
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
The cost of inventory movements can be calculated using different accounting standards such as IFRS, USGAAP, TFRS. Each accounting standard can be calculated separately. In this way, the results of different accounting standards can be compared and accounted for.
REAL-TIME COST CALCULATION
With the real-time cost calculation feature in the Inventory Management module, the costs of raw materials, semi-finished products or inventory movements of the products are calculated instantaneously over the standard or walking weighted average cost, and the calculated amounts are accounted.
In the profit centers of the module, information of on which principles the actualized cost items, that are associated with a specified cost center during their accounting, will be distributed to the sales items can be defined, and a distribution template can be created. In addition, expenses such as R & D, marketing, sales, distribution, general management and financing, which cannot be distributed within the period, can also be charged to the cost of sales document items through a distribution template according to certain criteria.
COST DEVIATION ANALYSIS
Sales dispatch price, sales invoice price, standard cost, actual cost and distribution schema and additional costs distributed to sales items can be reported in caniasERP system. As a result of this transaction, profit-loss analysis can be done by reporting the deviation rate.
- The functions in the Inventory Management module and the fully integrated structure of the module in the caniasERP system provide fast solutions to the needs of companies. Accordingly:
- Access to up-to-date stock information from sales, sales returns, consignment and rental inventory transactions and sales documents associated with the waybill or delivery receipts created in the Sales Management or Retail Management module
- Receipt-based on purchase order created in Purchase Management module, return and import inventory movements to the vendor,
- Product receipt and raw material consumption inventory movements related to production orders created in the Production Management module,
- Inventory movements for the quantity approved, rejected and returned during the quality control process of material in the Quality Management module,
- Inventory movements created during the collection / placement / transfer / count / container / pallet operations in the Warehouse Management module,
- Inventory movements related to assembly and disassembly processes using BOMs defined in the Bill of Material Management module,
- Inventory movements related to service order, revision, assembly and disassembly operations created in Service Management module,
- Inventory records of the materials used in the Maintenance Management module associated with the fault records and maintenance orders,
- Inventory movements in the Transfer Management module based on material/store/ facility material demands,
- Providing stock information to the Material Requirements Planning module on a date basis,
- Inventory receipt and return information related to purchasing orders during invoice receipts in the Invoice Verification module,
- Providing quantity and cost information related to materials used in production orders in the Production Cost Management module,
- Inventory movements related to projects created in the Project Management module,
- Accounting of material costs in the Financial Accounting module after calculating with data from modules such as Base Data Management, Production Management, Purchase Management, Invoice Verification, Sales Management, are all done through the integration of the Inventory Management module with other modules.
- Warehouse records specific to inventory receipts (Purchase order, production order, external order, service order, customer refund), inventory issues (Service order, dispatch, project, contract order, production order, return to supplier, etc.) and stock transfer processes
- The hierarchical structure for warehouse and stock places (Warehouse / stock places and warehouse / stock location addresses)
- Lot number and serial number management
- Use of party details and party policies
- Container / Pallet Tracking System
- Inventory counting and stock regulation
- Stock movement for a future or past date
- Inventory movements that can be made to cost centers
- Stock types management: Available stock, blocked stock, quality stock, reserve stock, revised stock
- Special stock types management: consignment stock, external stock, customer order inventory
- The obligation of document registration for stock changes
- Parallel inventory management in two measurement units
- Option to have negative stock in the warehouse / stock place
- Automatic printout after stock movement
- Authorization based on user or user groups
- User-based shortcuts
- Free configuration for inventory movements
- Transfer of material to material
- Batch stock movement
- Assembly/disassembly movement
- ABC-D analysis
- Safety stock control
- Inventory Turnover Calculation
- Stock aging
- Use of tools
- Quantity and value-based assessments
- Cost deviation analysis
- Standard - Actual cost comparison
- Costing and accounting of inventory movements using different costing types (average cost, moving weighted average cost, actual cost, FIFO, LIFO)
- Real-time cost calculation
- Calculation of cost of stock movements separately for each accounting standard by using different accounting standards (TFS, IFRS, USGAAP, TFRS etc.)
- Perfect integration with all relevant modules