Financial Accounting (FIN) with caniasERP
The major strength of the caniasERP Financial Accounting (FIN) module is its capability to perform and report all these functions in a fluent and efficient manner in several accounting standards (e.g. TMS, IFRS, USGAAP or special management accounting purposes) without the need for a separate installation, construction, database or reentry.
- Recording commercial events and their documents, transaction foreign exchange data in accordance with the applicable legislation (meeting official general accounting requirements)
- Preparing official books, e-Books, statements, e-Statements or financial statements and sealing and submitting them digitally in the scope of e-government.
- Capability to manage trade receivables and trade payables comprehensively with the help of caniasERP Sales and caniasERP Verification modules in real time or with collective integration (outstanding balance, receivable/payable ageing, analyzing, customer debt notification and bulk warning letters).
- Due to real-time integration with the caniasERP Asset Accounting module, accounting of monthly depreciation, automated creation of accounting documents related to full time or part-time sales and scraping. Automatic determination and processing of potential fixed assets and costs from the accounting records of the relevant period.
- Accounting of monthly personnel expenses and accruals due to full integration with the caniasERP Human Capital Management module.
- Recording, collecting and discounting of fixed-term papers such as checks, promissory notes and letters of credit taken, given be they or endorsed. Follow-up and reporting of collection and legal proceedings, creation of automatic accounting documents for year-end evaluation.
- “Financial Reminders“ in order for you not to forget any of your payments or collections (for checks, promissory notes, letters of credit, insurance policies, etc., information and reminder with special reports e-mails and/or SMS messages at specified dates and times and at desired intervals).
- Automatic creation of accounting documents for debt settlement, outstanding balance follow-up, relevant exchange gain/loss and interest costs, by matching debt accruals with actual collections in transaction currency or in local currency.
- Convenient retrieval of financial statements and lists such as subsidiary ledgers, trial balances, adjusted trial balances, balance-sheets, profit/loss statements, cash flow statements, etc. in a comprehensive fashion (with options of local currency, reporting, transaction or account currency). Creating standard financial lists and statements as well as customized reports and statements.
- Preparing official and administrative cash flow statements from accounting records and pre-accountancy documents that have not yet been integrated into accounting (sales, purchase invoices, orders).
- One-time creation of template documents for transactions such as periodic payments, insurance premium or leasing payments, loan repayments and their automatic accounting.
- Digital integration with banks that you work with. Account movements integration, check/promissory note integration, batch payment orders submission and outcome integration in Swift MT940 standard.
- Real-time or batch document creation trough integration with other relevant modules, as well as entering documents in a fast, controlled and easy manner via sophisticated, customizable registry keys.
- Automated creation of exchange gain/ loss accounting documents arising due to “periodic exchange rate valuation“, exchange difference invoices of receivables in foreign currency and accrual accounting documents of debit entries.
The caniasERP Financial Accounting (FIN) module offers several default reports to meet official or administrative requirements. Standard reports are available with rich parameters and options; with the help of easy-to-use wizards, they can be transferred to different
environments (e.g. excel, PDF, text file).
Some of the numerous default reports are as follows:
Chart of accounts, accounting documents, checklists, comprehensive account movements, trial balance and adjusted trial balance, official books (printed paper or certified e-Book options), check/promissory note slips and execution lists with history, cash flow statements, e-Statements, information and reminders for accounts payable, Ba and Bs forms, VAT reports, special reports for importers and exporters, VAT incurred report, debt ageing reports, collectionpayment reports.